Monday, April 26, 2010

Note to the NRA:

The second amendment was not intended to be a suicide clause.
I do not believe that everyone has the right to own a gun they include: the legally insane, convicted murderers, rapists, kidnappers, people who have committed armed robbery or used a gun in any way that is illegal, misanthropes and people with anger management problems. I am sure that there are some categories that you could add to my list.
Don’t you think we need to be sure those people mentioned above do not have guns to use against us? We need to check people out who want to own guns. What if they are people who have murdered before, are criminal illegals and or terrorists? Don’t you have a problem with that?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sioux said...

I just came acoss your blog, as a proud Native American I take great offense at the use of the word "Indian" I know that you are not a true Native American. No self respecting Native American would use that insulting ethnic slur like other ethnic slures I will not mention. For one who pretends to be enlightened and pregressive you are a fraud.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home